Managing Staff Sickness Absence Seminar
Thursday 23rd April 2015
9.00 AM – 10.45 AM
Calling all managers, HR professionals and business owners.
Do you struggle to manage staff sickness absence effectively? If so, QualitySolicitors Burroughs Day’s interactive breakfast seminar has been designed especially for you.
Their specialist employment solicitors will explain what you need to know about:
- Managing sickness absence: why getting it right is important
- How to conduct a fair sickness absence management process
- Implementing sickness absence reporting and monitoring procedures
- Top tips for obtaining medical evidence
- Making reasonable adjustments and avoiding discrimination claims
- The ACAS Code of Practice, unfair dismissal claims and Tribunal awards
The seminar will be held at Somerset Hall, just off the Portishead High Street.
Registration will be at 9.00 AM with coffee and pastries provided.
The seminar will start at 9.15 AM and end at 10.45 AM with their specialist employment lawyers available afterwards to answer any queries you may have.
There will be a small charge of £20.00 including VAT per delegate.
Please do not hesitate to contact QualitySolicitors Burroughs Day if you have any questions.